domingo, 15 de janeiro de 2017

51st TV Asahi Big Sports Award - Yuzuru Hanyu


51st TV Asahi Big Sports Award was held in Tokyo on 13th January 2017. Yuzuru Hanyu who was absent from Japan nationals, was at his training base in Toronto, said ANA’s manager, Ms. Noriko Shirota.

On December 15 last year, he had influenza. Complicated with pharyngitis, he could not move for almost a week before he recovered. He spent the new year period in Japan, and then went to Toronto on the 7th to prepare for 4CC (February 16-19). Regarding his absence at the Japanese nationals that could have been his 5th straight victory, Ms Shirota said, “(We) don’t look back at the past. (Our) feelings are looking ahead to 4CC. He will do good practices and will be able to make improvements towards 4CC.”
He is with his choreographer Shae-Lynn Bourne, to confirm some detailed movements such as entries to jumps.

Hanyu, who was absent from the awards ceremony, gave a video message. He said, “I’d like to work hard and aim towards the 5th consecutive GPF victory.”
[from: headlines.yahoo]

He also said, “I am very honoured to receive the Big Sports Award again this year.” [his words in the pic above, taken from the video message, source ]

Updating the post with the video message: "I am figure skater Yuzuru Hanyu. I am very honoured to receive Big Sports Award again this year.  Last year, when I received this award, I said I would win GPF for the 4th straight victory. So I really did what I said, I achieved my 4th straight GPF.  So this year, in this place which is very auspicious for me, I want to announce that I will work hard and aim for a 5th straight GPF victory.  Please continue to give me your support.“ :)

Translated by  yuzusorbet.tumblr

 

Yuzuru Hanyu’s hand print on TV Asahi Big Sports Show this year, with the note he writes by himself (below the hand print plate). Eventhough Yuzu didn’t appear live on the show, he sent some great message by this note. It means : “Do not forget the beginner’s mind” / “Do not forget your initial resolutions”.

Source: troublemakerstorm.tumblr.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário


This blog is a summary of some facts of life and skater Yuzuru Hanyu career. The idea came from not find almost anything here in Brazil about Yuzuru and / or skating , but when searching the world discovered so things became difficult absorb and organize all ; hence this blog was born .